Napkins are made of 100% washable silk.
Size: 46x22 when stretched, 22x22 crinkled
Care Instruction: Wash in ph neutral detergent. cold water, gentle cycle. We recommend the laundress brand - use their delicates and their stain solution. No stain remover, no spotting, no woolite.
When finished in the washer, remove, shake out, gather up along the LONG side and then twist, like a broomstick skirt. The twisted napkin will turn, like a phone cord. Clasp the 2 top ends together with a rubber band and let dry.
- Christy Rhinesmith & Ben Mattalino Wedding
- GOLDEN - SHIMON WEDDING
- CARRELL/KNAPP- Wedding Registry
- JUNKER-JEDEIKIN WEDDING
- Gush-Gauche Wedding
- Andrea Evans and Peter Cunningham Wedding
- Shaps/Cerniglia Wedding
- LaChapelle-Kohlhepp Wedding
- CARRY - SIEDENTOP WEDDING
- TOOKER - DAY WEDDING
- Bartz-Vetter Wedding ;-)
- Valverde - Costello Wedding
- Kruke-Farber Registry