The comfort food of dinnerware, our most popular pattern is casual and cozy, with a subtle jewel-tone palette woven by an artisan's brush through the hand-painted checks.
Care Instructions: Enamelware is dishwasher safe, however we do recommend hand-washing with mild soap and drying immediately to preserve the finish.
Dimensions: 10 in. diameter
Materials: Twelve point gauge steel underbody with hand painted checks and ceramic glaze, rimmed in bronzed stainless steel. Imported.
- Christy Rhinesmith & Ben Mattalino Wedding
- GOLDEN - SHIMON WEDDING
- Bayham-Smith Wedding
- ALLDREDGE - KABI WEDDING
- STADNICK - RUSSO WEDDING
- CARRELL/KNAPP- Wedding Registry
- JUNKER-JEDEIKIN WEDDING
- Gush-Gauche Wedding
- Andrea Evans and Peter Cunningham Wedding
- Shaps/Cerniglia Wedding
- LaChapelle-Kohlhepp Wedding
- CARRY - SIEDENTOP WEDDING
- TOOKER - DAY WEDDING